Pit Liners are now available from the Emergency Humanitarian Aid team at Evenproducts
Building on the popular Evenlatrine, the Evenliner Kit enables sanitation teams to build secure latrine pits quickly in sandy/collapsible soils. Designed for use with the Evenlatrine (two-cubicle latrine superstructure) and the Evenplate (self-supporting squatting plate).
Often only needed for the top section of the pit, where surface soil can easily crumble¬†into the pit itself.
- No need to use valuable local wood – all required materials are included.
- Extension Kit increases liner length by a multiple of 1.6 m to match the number of Evenlatrines (twin cubicles) deployed.
- Where support is required for the full pit depth, multiple Evenliner Kits may be installed vertically. For example, two Evenliner Kits would provide depth support for 1.2m (allowing for 6cm overlap).
- Lightweight and delivered in flat-pack for low-cost storage and transport.
- Easy to assemble and install.
- With the extension kit, the Evenliner provides flexible design options to suit many field requirements, making it ideal for emergency-preparedness pre-positioning stocks.
- Timber support not included. Estimated timber requirement: 60mm x 60mm x 23 linear metre.
- Extension panel kits are available, increasing the pit length by a multiple of 1.6m to match the number of twin-cubicle Evenlatrines.
- The liner can be widened to 1.3m max, which increases the holding volume by 30%. 1.5m long squatting plate would be required for a widened pit.
- The liner is 3 PVC corrugated wall panels deep (2.72m).
All PVC panels shall be strapped to a pallet
Fixings for each kit shall be packaged individually.